Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's time for a vacation...

...or a retreat! I'm going on my company's retreat this weekend and I am P U M P E D! A whole weekend of free(ish) fun-in-the-sun at a fancy resort and spa in Pennsylvania! The whole shebang is paid for by my company, minus any spa treatments  we wish to receive (or golf, but I don't golf). The spa hooked us up with a nice discount, so I am taking advantage of it! I signed Gus and myself up for hot stone massages. I've never had a REAL massage, much less a hot stone massage, so I am VERY excited about that!

It's going to be a busy weekend! I hope we get some time to relax... aside from our massage time. There is a cocktail party Friday evening, then TST Olympics (aka super fun team bonding!) Saturday afternoon, quick break to shower and get all perdy, then a pre-dinner cocktail hour (with head shots for the website (I think) and "prom pictures" (we're taking advantage of the photographer being there and getting family/significant other pictures taken), a fancy-ish dinner with an AMAZING menu, then a farewell brunch Sunday morning -- and open bar throughout the whole weekend. And apparently, some of my coworkers REALLY know how to let loose at these open bar work functions! I am excited to see some of these geeks get down! Maybe I'll get some pictures for our Geeks Gone Wild website... yes, it really exists... yes, we own it... and yes, our shenanigans will be posted haha...

Pics to come next week when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment