Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Trip to the Big Apple!

I think I'm going to NYC in a few weeks! Now, I'm not a huge NYC fan -- I think it's way overrated, overpriced, and let's be honest, a little dirty -- but nothing beats NYC at Christmastime! At least nothing I've experienced. ALL the stores are decorated, Christmas music plays everywhere... It's Christmas everywhere you turn! Not to mention they have the best North Pole and big jolly guy in the red suit.

This trip isn't scheduled until December 20th, so I can fully enjoy Thanksgiving, even though I'm trying to treat it as a regular meal, and not a COMPLETE gorge-fear... Good luck, right...

Anywho, my aunt is getting a sweet deal on hotels -- $70 for the night! I'm thinking about just booking my own room so I don't have to share with my family, but we will see. Either way, it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment